Techniques used in Cleanmedia Internet Filtering
- Filter content categories based on blacklists
- Dynamic weighted phraselist filtering
- Search Engine Filters
- Filtering of Filesharing Protocols
The Purpose and Gains of Internet Filtering
- Protect against malicious attacks from the Internet
- Protect children in homes, schools and wireless access points against inapropriate content.
- Treat online addictions or protect against them
- Increase productivity of Internet usage
- Handle security in the central network - rather than an every computer.
- Optimize Internet traffic usage and speed
- Reduce costs of Internet traffic